Graphic 45 Returns From Down Under!
Aimee and Diane just returned from Australia and cannot stop talking about their wonderful experience, which in turn is making me crazy jealous! I have looked through the hundreds of photos, heard all of their wonderful stories, and have decided to share with you their top five favorite highlights!
- First and foremost - the people were all so amazing. Everyone was so delightfully friendly and easy to make connections with. Aimee and Diane both expressed to me how many wonderful people they got to meet and how many new friends they have made.
- The Scenery, absolutely breathtaking, from Boni Beach to the Sydney Opera House. It was impossible not to fall in love with the Australian landscape.
- The entire Creative Block event. It was so well put together, even down to providing tea and pastries everyday at 10am and again at 2pm! Hats off to the entire Print Blocks crew for creating such a positive experience, not only for us the manufactures, but also the attendees.
- Dinner at Andrew and Simone's (the owners of Print Blocks - our Australian distributor) beautiful home. They invited all of the manufactures over to their house for a delicious dinner.
- The shopping - of course! The two favorites were the Historic Queen Victoria building and the Junk Yard (thank you Sherry for taking us to your favorite spot)!
- Aimee's last statement: "and of course all of the one on one time I got to spend with mom."
I do have to admit one of the best job perks is all of the traveling we get to do together, and meet all of the wonderful people in the industry. Next stop summer CHA in Chicago!
Take care and happy papercrafting!
Charee Nicole Filimoehala