Graphic 45 Sneak Peeks: Introducing Bird Song Cling Stamps!
Welcome to another wonderful day of fun, sneak peeks and prizes here at Graphic 45! We are so happy that you are joining us today! We've got a lots of goodies in store for you during this great sneak peek week! Today you'll see the gorgeous new cling stamps from Bird Song, see who won yesterday's Bird Song prize packs and see stunning layouts from Sharon Ngoo and Jane Tregenza of our design team! Jane has even created a fabulous layout tutorial that you're sure to love. So get ready for another grand day of craft bliss! First lets start with the prize winners! We want to thank you all so much for your fantastic comments on yesterday's blog. It was such a joy to read all of your feedback about Bird Song! Remember that we're giving away 4 Bird Song prize packs every day this week! Just leave us a blog comment for your chance to win! All of this week's winners will receive a Bird Song 8x8 paper pad and both coordinating chipboard die-cuts! What fun! And the winners are...
-Judy Studer: "This is the most awesome Asian paper I have ever seen. They have beautiful colors. I love everything thing about this pack. Birdsong would work great in my Asian card plans, and the change to get it free - WOW Thanks for the offer Judy"
-Peggy Snodgrass: "Without a doubt Bird Song just became my favorite Graphic 45 collection ever. Spectacular!! I can not wait for this."
-Kathleen Rimer: "OMGosh! I cannot wait to touch Birdsong! The designs and colors are so completely incredible. AND the birdhouse is so adorable. Thank you G45 for all you do for us!"
-Diana Caho: "YOU ARE KIDDING ME!! Where has this paper been hiding? love this kind of paper collection. Just when things got tight at home, a paper line that I have been looking forever for comes out. Oh man, what is a person to do? Gotta have this for sure."
Congratulations! Will our winners please email us with your shipping information at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. We will be announcing 4 more random winners on tomorrow's blog so stay tuned!
And now it's time for more exhilarating sneak peeks! Behold these incredible Bird Song cling stamps! Just imagine the glorious works of art you could create using these beautiful stamps!
Bird Song Cling Stamp 1
Bird Song Cling Stamp 2
Bird Song Cling Stamp 3
A Ladies Diary collection:
1. Ageless Beauty
2. Picture Perfect
3. Delicate Details
4. Moment in Time
5. A Ladies' Diary Chipboard Die-cuts 1
6. A Ladies' Diary Chipboard Die-cuts 2
7. A Ladies' Diary Alphabet Stickers
8. A Ladies' Diary Stickers
9. Trim Staples
1. Cream Cardstock - Bazzill
2. Crystal butterflies - want2scrap
3. lace and trim - my own
Wow, that was so beautiful! Next we've got an incredible layout creation by Jane Tregenza! This LO has a masculine charm and beauty that is out of this world! Jane used our Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection and fun layering techniques to bring this fun LO to life! She even included a marvelous tutorial to show you how it was made! Get ready for a creative journey, G45ers! Here is Jane Tregenza's "Feel the Rush" layout and tutorial!
Olde curiosity shoppe is proving to be one of my favourite collections from Graphic 45. I love the way it works for male or female photos. The colours are so vibrate and strong and the prints on the paper perfect. You can do so much with the patterns on the papers. Whether you use them as full sheets for cut the up and use them as pieces. It all works so well and the layouts come together beautifully. This layout is one I have done for my Son, the colours on his shirt did not go with the prints from Olde Curiosity Shoppe so I converted his photo to black and white.
Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Olde Curiosity shoppe
Race for time
Tim Holtz Book plate
Chipboard clocks and title from Imaginarium Designs
Colourbox inks and Smooch Spritz sprays – Silver foil and Vanilla Shimmer
1. Cut the cream edge from Mercurial Masterpiece, ink around the edges and adhere it your black cardstock
2. Cut your piece of Counting Down print paper to 10 ¼ inches x 10 ¼ inches and ink around the edges. Adhere it to the middle of your Mercurial Masterpiece.
3. Cut the border from your Olde Curiosity Shoppe print paper. Make sure you leave the gold edge on the outside and the yellow edge on the inside attached. It should measure about ¾ of an inch wide. The total measurement is 10 3/8 inches x 10 3/8 inches wide. Cut it in one piece and ink around the edges.
4. Cut your sheet of Cajun to 10 5/8 inches x 10 5/8 inches wide. Adhere your print paper to it with the same amount of Cajun showing all the way around. Remove the middle bit of the cardstock so a little bit of the Cajun is showing on the inside as well. The cardstock should measure about 1 inch wide all the way around. Ink around the edges.
5. Ink your large chipboard clock black and place it on your page. Hook your border over the clock at the top and left side of your page. Tuck the border under the clock on the right and bottom side of your page. Make sure it fits on your page within the border printed on your bottom print paper. Once you are happy with where it is, use foam tape on the top left border corner and bottom left border corner to adhere it to your page. Use flat tape to adhere the border to the right and bottom of your page.
6. Cut your first photo mat out of the black cardstock, cut it 5 ¼ inches x 7 ¼ inches. Cut your second mat out of the Cajun cardstock, cut it to 5 ¾ inches x 7 ¾ inches and ink around the edges. Adhere the two together. Tuck the bottom left corner under your clock and the top left corner over your clock. Mat a piece of optical oddities with black cardstock and tuck it under your photo mat. Once you are happy with your placement, adhere it to your layout.
7. Match up your cogs, use the above image as a guide. Some you will need to ink black and some will need to be sprayed with silver spray. Ink a large chipboard clock brown with distress ink and glue it onto a piece of print paper and cut around the edges. Use a piece of raw chipboard and put it through the sizzix machine to cut out a key and key hole. Ink the key with brown ink. Use distress embossing powder on the key hole and heat it with a heat gun. Allow the distress powder to cool. Lightly rub your fingers over the key hole and then rub more distress ink over it. Cut a small piece of print paper and glue it under the key hole opening. Use a scrap of print paper and glue your book plate onto it and cut around the edges. Lay all the cog, key, key hole, small clock, and book plate on top of the clock and use brads to attach all the items. Once it is finished glue it onto your layout. Add a brad at the end of the key to attach it to your page.
8. Ink your title “feel the rush” with distress ink, and spray it with some shimmer spray. Bend it slightly and glue it onto the large black clock. Use micro brads to hold it to your page.
We hope you all had a fantastic time today! We want to thank Sharon Ngoo and Jane Tregenza for their remarkable creations! We had such fun getting to introduce you to our new Bird Song cling stamps! We hope you'll join us tomorrow for even more sneak peeks, prize winner announcements and crafts! Don't forget to leave us a blog comment today for your chance to win this week's Bird Song prize pack! We wish you all a lovely day!
Your Friends at Graphic 45