Graphic 45 CHA Sneak Peeks Day 11: Typography
Get ready for fun and inspiration as we bring you more exclusive sneak peeks of our brand new collections! Today we are sharing our breathtaking new collection, Typography! You'll see all the papers from this elegant new collection on today's blog! Plus you'll have a chance to win Typography before it arrives in stores! Want more inspiration? We've also got two gorgeous gift ideas and tutorials from our Design Team! This is going to be such an incredible day! We're also giving you the chance to win a Typography 8x8 paper pad, Stickers, Chipboard Die-Cuts and cardstock Tags & Pockets before they arrive in stores! That's a $25 value! Just leave us a blog or Facebook comment today for your chance to win! We will announce today's 4 random winners along with more sneak peeks from Typography on tomorrow's blog!
And now it's time to announce our 4 winners from last Friday's "Win It Before You Buy It" contest for The Twelve Days of Christmas! Today's winners will receive a Twelve Days of Christmas 8x8 paper pad, Chipboard Die-Cuts, Stickers and cardstock Tags & Pockets! And the winners are...
From the Blog:
-Renee Noe: "The new Christmas collection would make a fabulous album. Please enter me in your drawing."
-Dot Griffin: "On the Twelfth Day of Christmas Graphic 45 gave to me… Twelve 12x12 papers, Eleven Christmas Stickers, Ten Chipboard Die Cu s 1, Nine Chipboard die cuts 2, Eight sheets of pockets, Seven sheets of tags, Six 6x6 papers, Five golden keys…from the banner sheet, Four Alpha sheets, Three Cling Stamps 1, Two Cling Stamps 2, and a pack of blooming flowers, I know this is a desperate attempt but I'd love to win!"
- Cheryl Craddock: "I cant wait to make something from these gorgeous papers! Thank you for the chance of winning some."
-Barbara Diemler: "Fantastical! I love the 12 Days of Christmas paper line. In fact, I love every G45 paper line! Don't have near enough of them yet!"
Congratulations! Will today's winners please email us with your shipping information at firstname.lastname@example.org
to claim your prize! Prize packs will begin shipping in early August.
Stay tuned to tomorrow's blog for more sneak peeks and prize winner
announcements! And now it's time to feast your eyes on our stunning new collection, Typography!
Make your own unique statement with Typography from Graphic 45, a new paper collection that celebrates the art of the printed word! Take a trip back to the time of typewriters and the mechanical printing press, when letters were created with beauty and refinement! Words spring to life on every vibrant page as graceful patterns dace amid sublime stripes and quizzical quotes. The richly saturated color palette includes azure blues, amaranth reds, fern greens, goldenrod yellows, cornsilk creams and charcoal blacks. This glamorous new collection includes 8 beautiful double-sided papers, 12x12 and 8x8 paper pads, coordinating chipboard die-cuts, stickers, stamps and cardstock tags & pockets embellishments. It’s a red-letter day with Typography from Graphic 45!
Wow, wasn't that amazing, G45ers?! We can't wait to see what you'll create with Typography! And now it's time for some fun and inspiring ideas from our Design Team! We've got two wonderful ideas for handmade gifts to share with you today! First up is this darling altered barn birdhouse by Annette Green. She used Place in Time and French Country to create this rustic work of art that would look perfect in any room of the house! Follow along with Annette's fun and easy tutorial to create this heartwarming craft for yourself or someone you love! Take it away, Annette!
Wooden barn shaped birdhouse (craft store)
12 x 12 Signature Series cardstock (dark brown)
12 x 12 French Country papers
Graphic 45 metal brads
Twine and Jute
Tim Holtz mini rosette die
Cream acrylic paint
Walnut Stain ink (for inking edges of papers)
1. Paint the barn birdhouse with cream colored acrylic paint.
2. Cut word strips from the 12 x 12 July page, ink edges and adhere to front edge of roof.
3. Create a template for the top front of the barn from thin scrap paper and rub over the window with a pencil to trace where the opening will be. Trim around the template, then trace onto selected pattern paper. Adhere this to barn front.
4. Create a shingled roof by cutting small pieces of brown cardstock (1/2” x 3/4” each). Sand lightly to expose the core and to create a weathered look. Start at the bottom of the roofline and adhere, leaving 1/16” gaps between. Stagger the next row and continue up to the roof’s peak.
5. Continue this onto to other side of roof, then finish off the top peak by cutting a new piece of the same brown cardstock (3/4” x 4 1/2”), sand lightly, then score lengthwise to create a peak, and adhere in place.
6. Add pattern paper pieces to all areas of the barn as desired.
7. To embellish, create a paper rosette and adhere to roof front. Fussy cut sunflowers from 12 x 12 French Country paper and adhere to front. Cut rooster strip from French Country papers and adhere to sides and back of barn. Add a nest and bird in the window if desired. To adorn sunflowers, adhere metal brads to centers.
Wasn't that fun, G45ers?! Next we have another adorable gift idea that you're sure to love. Behold this fabulous French Country Kindle cover by Alberto Juarez! This is such a fun and stylish way to dress up your Kindle or other tablet devices! You can create this gorgeous cover for your own tablet devise or give it as a gift for a friend or family member! There are endless ways to add beauty and vintage charm to everyday objects with Graphic 45! Follow along with Alberto's tutorial to recreate this marvelous craft! Have fun and enjoy!
Bind fabricAnd my Amazon Kindle PaperWhite
We hope you all had a lot of fun exploring our new Typography sneak peeks today! There is more inspiration in store on tomorrow's blog as we bring you more amazing Typography sneak peeks, prize winners and craft inspiration from our Design Team! You wont want to miss out! Big thanks to Annette and Alberto for their incredible work today! G45ers, don't forget to leave us a blog or Facebook comment today for your chance to win Typography before it arrives in stores! We hope you all have a terrific day! Thank you so much for joining us!
Your Friends at Graphic 45