An "Easter Greetings" Tag Tutorial
It's Day Two of our National Craft Month celebration here on the blog! Today, we have an exciting Sweet Sentiments Easter Tag tutorial from Maiko Miwa. Then, we will share a glamorous Couture tag from Romy Veul! What a great day ahead.
First, we have this beautiful Easter tag from Maiko using Sweet Sentiments and beautiful ribbon and floral touches. Maiko makes such beautiful and whimsical creations, and we know you will all want to try this egg-cellent tag!
1. Cut the paper like the shape of the egg from the paper that you want to the base of the tag. The size of this egg is about 4.5 X 6 inches for pasting the Easter greeting note in this egg.
2. Cut out some pieces of the violets from the sheet 'Violet Bouquet.'
3. Cut the "Easter greeting"card and a girl stamp from the spring has sprung.
4. Paste the card and girl stamp and the Easter greetings card in the egg.
5. Paste the violets and the chicks on the top of the left side and on the bottom of the right side. When you use the 3-D glue,you can make a card in the 3-d impression.
6. Punch a hole on the top of the card, tie the ribbon.
What a beautiful tag! Just in time for Easter celebrations.
"Although I love to try a variety of different styles, it is still the feminine and elegant style that I love the most. Thus, I fell in love with the gorgeous Couture collection the moment I saw it. I especially loved the elegant chipboard pieces that come with this collection and couldn’t resist making a tag with one of the chipboard pieces as the focal point. I stapled it on top of some die-cuts and stickers for a layered look." ~Romy
What a terrific Tuesday full of tags! Thanks to Maiko and Romy for sharing their beauties with us. We hope you have a wonderful day. Will you try Maiko's tag tutorial? If you do try it, please share your Easter tag on our Facebook page! We cannot wait to see your tags.
Your Pals in Paper,