Announcing the 30 Finalists for the 2014 Graphic 45 Design Team!
It's a day of big news today here on the blog! We are announcing our top 30 finalists for the Design Team! Then, we have our 45 giveaways still going strong and a brand new blog contest. We'll have some great project shares later today. Karen Shady has a wonderful Mother Goose layout tutorial. Clare Charvill shares a beautiful By the Sea LO. It's a huge day!
Top 30 Finalists for the Design Team
This year we had the most amazing applicants, and this was the hardest year yet to narrow down to our Top 30 Design Team Finalists! Thanks to everyone who submitted, and we can't wait to see your next round of submissions, Top 30! Congratulations!
Top 30 Design Team Finalists (in alphabetical order)
1. Andrew Roberts - Australia
2. Angelica Stark - Sweden
3. Annette Green - USA
4. Bobbi Smith - USA
5. Donna Espiritu - Saudi Arabia
6. Emily Martina - USA
7. Erica Houghton - USA
8. Evgenia Petzer - South Africa
9. Ginger Ropp - USA
10. Ginny Nemchak - USA
11. Gunn-Eirill Gjelseth-Rauan - Norway
12. Jarrier Angélique - France
13. Katie Zoey Ho - Singapore
14. Keri Sallee - USA
15. Lora Mahaffey - USA
16. Lori Williams - USA
17. Lydia Bernard - France
18. Maggi Harding - USA
19. Maggie Armstrong - New Zealand
20. Miranda Edney - USA
21. Nadya Lifa - Russia
22. Nichola Battilana - Canada
23. Raquel Martin Fernandez (Tati Scrap) - Spain
24. Rhea Freitag - USA
25. Romy Veul - The Netherlands
26. Solange Marques - Brazil
27. Song Li - USA
28. Tanya Dudkina - Ukraine
29. Trudi Harrison - Australia
30. Yumi Muraea - Japan
Graphic 45 Ambassadors
Congratulations! Here is a reminder of the Design Team Application Round Two. Email your Round Two submissions to email@example.com.
We can't wait to see the next round of submissions!
The 45 giveaways continues! Let's announce the winners from yesterday's 45,000 Facebook Fans giveaways! Our randomly chosen winners from the contests yesterday are:
1. Mary Puskar
2. Shellie Geigle
1. Jean Bullock
2. Lois Key
3. Robin Gentry
1. RJ Avery (username thriftycraftermale)
2. Username divalenz145
1. Janis (Username JanisinIdaho)
2. Sherry Hartsoe (username BRCSHERRY)
Congrats! Winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in our social media party, there are NINE more chances to win tomorrow - so join us here on the blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Here is today's blog contest. This is a great prize pack full of Good ol' Sport goodies! Just comment here on our blog to win. We'll announce two winners tomorrow.
Materials list: Graphic 45 ‘Mother goose’ paper collection – Mother Goose, Storytime, A Pocket Full of Posies, Little Boy Blue
Other: Manor House Creations flowers and leaves, Magnolia doo-hicky die, black card, foam tape.
Karen Shady's Mother Goose Layout Tutorial
1. Cut the frame from the ‘Mother goose paper
2. Turn the paper over, and use reverse side of ‘Mother goose’ paper. Adhere both to cardstock backing.
3. To create the sun, cut a circle shape from ‘A pocket full of posies’ paper, roughly 14 cm (5.4 inches) diameter. TIP: I have used a die to cut the circle, but, you can use any small round object, such as a plate, a lid or similar.
4. Draw and cut out 1 ‘sun ray’, then use that as a guide to cut 5 more, the same size.
5. Cut a rectangle to size, from ‘Story time’ paper, and assemble as shown above. Add your photos, and a die cut fence, cut from black cardstock.
6. Fussy cut above images, mount onto foam tape, and adhere, as shown onto layout, along with your choice of flowers, and leaves.
"There’s nothing like a cliff walk to blow away the cobwebs, and what better paper collection to capture the memory than By the Sea. I used two of the orange papers for the back ground and then added a mount to the picture and a few cut a-parts to frame it. I couldn’t resist adding the sailing ship on the waves albeit in the shallows lol!" - Clare
What a great day on the blog! Congratulations to our 30 finalists. We are so excited about this year's Design Team Call. Huge thanks to Karen and Clare as well. Don't forget to comment on the blog to win!