Graphic 45 Sneak Peeks Day Four: Mon Amour
It's Monday and time to return to the joy that is Sneak Peeks! We had some great shares over the weekend, and now we get to share the beautiful Mon Amour collection with you. Today, we will look at the great embellishments in this collection. It is just so gorgeous and we have a beautiful project idea and tutorial from Gloria Stengel to close the blog today. So much fun!
First, let's find out who won the Deluxe Collector's Editions Sneak Peek prize packs Friday! Our randomly chosen winners are....
From the blog:
-Ron Gutman: I've been wanting these two for quite some time but they have been so difficult to locate. So happy to see there availability once again. My imagination is going into overdrive with creative ideas!
-Patricia Huber: I adore Botanicabella! So would like to win this collection. sigh
-Michelle Nettleton: Thank You Graphic 45 for releasing the Steampunk Debutant Collectors Edition. Can't hardly wait till it is in my store. Big Grins
-Pamela Plencner: Absolutely love the Botanicabella collection. The color combinations are fantastic. And who could not love the Steampunk Debutante collection. Is there anything better than steampunk?!?!?
Congratulations, winners! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. To win four more $35 prize packs tomorrow filled with a Mon Amour 8x8 Paper Pad, Decorative and Journaling Chipboard, Journaling & Ephemera Cards, and a 6x6 Patterns & Solids Paper Pad, just comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page. Have fun!
Let's take a first look at Mon Amour!
"Say “je t'aime” to our brand new collection Mon Amour from Graphic 45! This magnifique collection is filled with romance. Enjoy the picturesque couples, dreamy florals, and delicate script of this ravishing collection. You’ll fall in love with the rich pinks, creamy browns, and passionate creams of Mon Amour. This set will include 8 gorgeous new double-sided paper designs, 12x12 , 8x8 and 6x6 paper pads, coordinating die-cuts, 3 cling stamp set and a sticker sheet. Give into your creative infatuation with this gorgeous new collection!"
Mon Amour Cardstock Stickers
Mon Amour Decorative Chipboard
Mon Amour Journaling Chipboard
Mon Amour Cardstock Tags & Pockets
Mon Amour Journaling & Ephemera Cards
Mon Amour Cling Stamps
Now, Gloria takes us through a great tour of her beautiful Mon Amour ATC Book Box and ATC tags. Try her great tutorial!
"Artist Trading Cards have been around the craft world for decades, but the Graphic 45 ATC Book box and tags take this medium to a new level. I created this adorable ATC box, suitable for a bride-to-be, from the Mon Amour Collection. The ATC tags are blank on the back, enabling bridal shower guests to write a note to the bride. The book makes a fun centerpiece for any party table!
1. Use the Graphic 45 ivory ATC Book Box for the project base. Trim Mon Amour papers to cover all surfaces of the box. The sample uses: Signature Sheet reverse for the front, spine, and back of the box, and Heart's Desire for the edges of the box.
2. To decorate the front, trim out the image from the Signature Sheet and mat with black cardstock. Attach the image to the box with foam adhesive. Trim out the "Mon Amour" sentiment from the Signature Sheet and attach it to the lower left corner of the main image with foam adhesive.
3. Fussy cut a second butterfly from Precious One paper and lightly ink the edges. Glue the butterfly to the sentiment, bending the wings up. Glue a small pearl to the center of the butterfly. Glue paper flowers to the upper right corner of the box.
4. Decorate the spine of the box by cutting the image from My Beloved paper and attaching it to the box with foam adhesive. Glue two small Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys to the lower left corner of the image. Add a bow of ivory twine to the top of the keys. Fussy cut the sentiment from One and Only paper and attach it to the top of the spine with foam adhesive.
5. Add a Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Hole to the right side of the box. Glue two pearls to the key hole.
6. The back of the box is plain, simply covered with paper.
7. Decorate the top of the box by gluing a Shabby Chic Door Pull to the lower center of the box top, creating a sconce. Fill the door pull with flowers. Add a curled strip of heart border cut from One and Only paper, as shown.
8. Cover the inside flaps of the box with True Love paper. Cover the inside box with Forever Mine and True Love paper.
9. After adding paper to the inside of the box, decorate the left flap with the journaling block cut from My Beloved paper.
10. Decorate six ivory Artist Trading Tags (instructions to follow) and tuck the tag book into the box.
11. Decorate the front of each tag and hook them together with the provided ivory ring. Use the reverse of the tags to add journaling or small photos.
12. Cover Tag 1 with Dearest Darling paper, using a 5/8" circle punch to punch out the hole for the grommet. Glue pre-made flowers to the center of the tag. Add a fussy cut butterfly, cut from My Beloved paper, to the flowers. Glue a pearl to the center of the butterfly. Trim the sentiment from One and Only paper and attach it to the upper right of the tag. Add a red mini clothespin.
13. For Tag 2, trim Signature Sheet reverse paper to 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" and attach to the center of the tag. Add border strips cut from One and Only paper to the top and bottom of the tag. Fussy cut a flower and leaves from Dearest Darling paper and attach to the tag with foam adhesive. Add three sequins to the left side of the tag.
14. Cover Tag 3 with True Love paper, using a 5/8" circle punch to punch out the hole for the grommet. Cut the image from My Beloved paper and attach to the tag with foam adhesive. Use a 1" circle punch to trim out the sentiment from One and Only paper and tuck behind the image. Glue two Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys to the right side of the tag and top them with a bow of black twine. Add a curled strip of heart border cut from One and Only paper, as shown.
15. Cover Tag 4 with Dearest Darling paper, using a 5/8" circle punch to punch out the hole for the grommet. Cut the sentiment block from Forever Mine paper and attach to the tag with foam adhesive. Glue a wire pin and two flowers to the lower left corner of the tag. Add a ivory twine bow and a pearl to the upper right corner of the of the sentiment block.
16. Cover Tag 5 with a journaling block cut from One and Only paper. Do not punch out the hole for the grommet, simply make a small hole for the binding ring to fit through. Use distress ink to color the rose. Fussy cut a butterfly from Precious One paper and attach it to the tag to create dimension. Glue a bingo number over the number "2" on the tag.
17. Cover Tag 6 with Precious One paper, using a 5/8" circle punch to punch out the hole for the grommet. Use foam adhesive to attach the image cut from Forever Mine paper. Add the journaling block and border sentiment cut from One and Only paper. Attach a pink mini clothespin to the upper left of the tag. Glue a mini pie tin to the clothespin. Glue a pink rose to the pie tin.
18. Tuck your tag mini into the box.
Thanks for joining me!" ~Gloria
Amazing project and amazing embellishments and stamps! Thanks for joining us for Sneak Peeks, and don't forget to enter to win Mon Amour today!
The G45 Family