Thoughtful Projects with Graphic 45
It's another beautiful week here on the blog! Are you ready for some awesome inspiration? We have some incredible projects to share all week long. Today, Kathy Clement and Pam Bray share thoughtful projects that are great to send to friends and family. Kathy made her "Get Well Soon" card this winter, but with Spring colds and allergies, we're sure this card will be useful past the Winter season! And stay for Pam's great gift set using Cafe Parisian!
"Winter brings with it a flurry of colds, flus and viruses. You might not be able to send chicken soup to a friend who’s knocked out with a nasty bug, but you can let them know that you care and lift spirits with a handmade get well card.
I’ve always loved the whimsical wind up lady from Olde Curiosity Shoppe. Every time I see her, I think, “Feeling run down?” That’s why I chose her as the focal image for this interactive pop-up card. It’s so much fun to open this card and find a pop up panel of mini envelopes decorated with fussy cut butterflies. It’s the perfect pick me up!" ~Kathy
- Glossy Accents is a great adhesive choice when you are gluing metal to paper.
- To alter metal staples, place a small pea sized puddle of paint onto your craft sheet or waste cardboard. Dip your index finger into the paint, then tap off most of the paint before tapping gently over the raised surfaces of your metal staples.
- Cut mini envelopes from designer paper. Tuck a little note or treat into each envelope for extra fun. Hold the envelope flaps shut with small magnets.
- Add a neat design element to your composition by using a Staples Tag as a layer . Cover partially with designer paper and tuck beneath your paper layers.
- Staples ATC cards are just the right size for sentiments. Add a handwritten or stamped sentiment and tuck in place.
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collector’s Edition
Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Race for Time
Staples Regular Kraft Tag
Staples Ornate Keyhole
Staples Clock Key
Staples ATC Kraft Tags
Spellbinder Tammy Tutterow Mini Pocket Dies
Petaloo Textured Elements/ Denim Blue Burlap and Canvas
Vintaj Patina Moss Paint
Pam shares the most clever and gorgeous gift set with us now! Don't you love these bright colors?
“I created a fun card to give as a gift recently for a friend. I used Graphic 45 Altered Art Matchbox along with adding an easel card to the top and a tag with her gift card inside. She loved how interactive the gift box was and it also gave her a sweet trinket box for her to use.” ~Pam
Graphic 45 Altered Art Matchbox
Graphic 45 Café Parisian 8 x 8 Papercrafting Pad
Graphic 45 Café Parisian Tags and Pockets
Graphic 45 Café Parisian Chipboard
Graphic 45 Café Parisian Journaling & Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Label Holder
Kraft Card Stock
May Arts Silk Ribbon
This week we are giving away a $40 prize pack with Off to the Races, ATC Book Box, and Metal Door Pull Staples! What a great pack! Who wants to win? Just comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page to take part! Make sure to enter today!
Another week, more awesome inspiration, and a new blog contest! What could be better? Thanks for joining us today, G45ers!
Your Pals in Paper,
The G45 Family
Want to try these projects out? Visit your LSS or order online today! Graphic 45 Store Locator Link Here