A Ladies' Diary is Back in Action! Tag and Bracelet by Pam Bray
Happy Memorial Day to all of you reading this in the states. Today, we are also celebrating the return of one of Graphic 45's most popular releases ever, A Ladies' Diary - DCE, once again available on store shelves near you. In honor of that, Pam Bray is sharing a set of upcycled projects featuring this lovely collection. Her first project is a beautiful tag created from some left over G45 packaging. Pam uses various pieces from the collection to create a pocket on the tag and also adds some crinkle ribbon for just a touch of feminine vintage flair. Then she shares a coordinating A Ladies' Diary bracelet because sometimes wearable crafts are the most fun. This would make a perfect gift set!
Before we get to the projects, it is time to announce this week's blog prize! We are giving away a Midnight Masquerade prize pack. To enter to win, just comment here on the blog and/or on Facebook each day. We will announce one randomly chosen winner on this Friday's blog.
This prize package includes a Midnight Masquerade Patterns & Solids 12x12 paper pad, an 8x8 paper pad, decorative chipboard, die-cut tags and pockets, and a Square Ivory Tag Album, a $50+ value!
A Ladies' Diary Upcycled Tag & Bracelet
By Pam Bray
“I love to upcycle items I find, buy, beg from friends, collect…you get the picture. I just love making something from nothing or creating something different from the purpose it originally served. I started collecting the packaging from Graphic 45 products when I first joined the team so I have several of the tag like packaging. They are perfect not only for gift tags, books, banners, but also they can become their own gift source by adding small pockets, boxes or other dimensional pieces on the back.” ~Pam Bray
- Check the wood aisle in your local craft stores for fabulous items to upcycle.
- Save packaging, small boxes, and other ephemera to use on projects.
- Look at your pattern paper to the images that are on them…you never know which images you will be able to fussy cut and use to decorate with.
- Wet ribbon down with water; wad up and hold together with clothespin until dry will create crinkle ribbon
Graphic 45 Supplies:
- A Ladies' Diary - Deluxe Collection (Back in Print - In Stores Soon)
- Recycled Tag - Staples Packaging
- May Arts Ribbon Olive and Gold Crinkle Ribbon
- Tatted Ribbon
- DecoArt Media: Carbon Black and Yellow Oxide Paint
- Americana Decou-page and Satin Varnish
- Spellbinders Medallion Five Die
- Clear Gemstones
- Small Stapler
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Pop Dots
Looking for more A Ladies' Diary ideas? Check out our Pinterest Board. We have a board for each collection we design, as well as for all different types of projects, so make it easy to search.
Thanks for joining us today for a peek inside two great A Ladies' Diary projects by the talented Pam Bray. We are so excited to have this one back on store shelves and in customers hands. We'd love to hear what you will use it for in the comments below. Don't forget to comment here and/or on Facebook daily for your chance to win this weeks prize. See you back here tomorrow for more crafting goodness.
Visit your LSS or order online today! Looking for Graphic 45 products? Store Locator