It's a big day here on the blog! We are announcing our 2015 Graphic 45 Design Team Call! Have you been waiting to enter? Well, now is your time! Below, you will have all the information you need to apply to become a Graphic 45 Designer. It's such an exciting time for us here at Graphic 45 because we get to see what incredible things you are doing with our collections. We cannot wait to see the applications this year!
Before we get into the excitement, here is this week's randomly chosen winner of our retired collections!
-Janet Fisher Cobb
Congratulations, Janet! Please email email@example.com to claim your goodies! Thanks to everyone who entered this week. Join us for another giveaway next week as we kick off National Craft Month!
This could be YOU!
We asked our Design Team why they loved being a G45 Designer and they gave some fun reasons!
- GLORIOUS PAPER CRAFTING STUFF! AND STAPLES! AND BOXES!
- It makes me think outside the box and try new things.
- It doesn't feel like work or something that I 'must' do, because I always have so much fun working with your products
- A DREAM made reality
- Opened creative doors and opportunities
- Getting the happy mail with all the paper pretties is like Christmas
- All the team members are so encouraging.
- I've learned so much from the teamies....they are the best!
We cannot wait to see your submissions! We know each and every one of you will shine. Happy Papercrafting!
Now, we don't want to leave you without some creative inspiration! We are loving what you are sharing on Ning gallery. Today, we have two great shares that have gotten many views on our Ning page, and for good reason- they are stunning! G45ers Joanne Bain and Lexi Karamel loaded some gorgeous projects onto our Ning page.
Are you a member of our Ning page? We hope you join and share your gorgeous projects!
Your Pals in Paper,
Want to try these projects out? Visit your LSS or order online today! Graphic 45 Store Locator Link Here